Dear Alumni,

We would like to invite you to discuss your living overseas experience. Please share your biggest surprises, things you loved the most, what you missed the most from home and what you are happy to take back.

Thank you for sharing!
PAX Alumni Coordinator

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know these days, i'm having a problem to control my money, I just don't know why!? Maybe because i just want to buy all thosse stuuf ythat i couldn't find it in my home country! Please I need help!
Dear Annie,
you are not the only one. Most of the students are getting ready for departure to their home countries and spend their money on buying gifts and other things to take with them. I hope you can still make a budget for you but please know that PAX can reimburse some of your expenses related to your school.
Thank you.
PAX Alumni Coordinator
Last May 16th, I attended my uhost school prom and guess what I"m in the Prom Committee and trhe most exciting is that i'm one of the people who decorated the prom decorations. An we're done it looks so good! And i got invited by s guyfriend and he's so hot! And it was so much fun! Especially dancing!@! hehheeeeeeeeeeeee
HOnestly guys I didnt really missed my home! It's more fun in here than in my home! and guess what i haven't called my parents @ home! i don't know what's wrong with me! And to tell the truth I feel like this is my real home, I feel that my host parents are my real parents, it's kind a like they're the one give birth to me! i don't know?i never felt that way before to my real parents, And i really wish that i could stay here as long as i want! and stay with my real parents! i'm really gopna cry out loud when i'm going back!
I know I just can't believ it our year is now over! i spent most of money to the dances(prom) and in my tennis! But that's ok, i have trust in myself that i culd still budget my money! And thank you very much, for a wonderful advise!

PAX Alumni Coordinator said:
Dear Annie,
you are not the only one. Most of the students are getting ready for departure to their home countries and spend their money on buying gifts and other things to take with them. I hope you can still make a budget for you but please know that PAX can reimburse some of your expenses related to your school.
Thank you.
PAX Alumni Coordinator
Dear Annie,
the idea of the exchange program is to learn and to experience how people of the same age in another country live and what you can share with them. Once your exchange year is over you will be responsible to take your experience and share with your friends and family in your country.
PAX will be happy to help you in your future activities.
Thank you.
PAX Alumni Coordinator

Hasnairah(Annie) Masakal said:
HOnestly guys I didnt really missed my home! It's more fun in here than in my home! and guess what i haven't called my parents @ home! i don't know what's wrong with me! And to tell the truth I feel like this is my real home, I feel that my host parents are my real parents, it's kind a like they're the one give birth to me! i don't know?i never felt that way before to my real parents, And i really wish that i could stay here as long as i want! and stay with my real parents! i'm really gopna cry out loud when i'm going back!
And one thing that I learned to my host parents is that, always says "THANK YOU" for those who are nice to you and for those who helps you and for thse who gave a nice gift and for those who help you!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by PAX Alumni Coordinator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service